The tables below summarize the different types of cookies that could be used on the site, along with their respective function and duration (ie how long each cookie will remain on your device).
The information is valid only for the aforementioned Site and its related second and third level domains and not for any other sites that can be consulted via links.
GENERAL INFORMATION ON COOKIES
What are cookies?
Cookies are computer files or partial data that can be saved on your computer (or other devices enabled to browse the internet, for example smartphones or tablets) when you visit a site. Usually a cookie contains the name of the website from which the cookie comes from, the "life span" of the cookie (ie how long it will remain on your device), and a value, which is usually a randomly generated unique number .
What are cookies used for?
|Type of cookies||
What do they do?
These cookies collect my personal data / identify me?
|necessary||These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the sites, allow people to browse the websites and take advantage of its features such as storing previous actions (texts inserted) when you return to a page during the same session.||These cookies do not identify you as an individual. If you do not accept these cookies, the performance of the website, or sections thereof, may be impacted|
|Performance||These cookies help to understand how users interact with websites by providing information about the sections visited, the time spent on the site, and any matter that has emerged, for example an error message. This helps to improve the performance of internet sites.||These cookies do not identify you as an individual. All data is collected and aggregated anonymously.|
|Functionality||These cookies allow websites to remember the choices you make (for example, your username, the chosen language or the region in which you are, any products included in the shopping cart) to provide you with a more personalized online experience . They can also allow users to view videos, enter games and interact with social tools such as blogs, chatrooms and forums.||The information that is collected by these cookies may include personally identifiable information that you have provided, for example your username or profile picture. If you do not accept these cookies, the performance and functionality of the website could be impacted and access to Site content may be limited.|
|Targeting / advertising||These cookies are used to present content that best suits you and your interests. They can be used to display targeted advertisements or to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They also help to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns on websites. You can use these cookies to remember the websites you have visited and may share this information with third parties.||The majority of cookies of this type track consumers through their IP address and therefore may collect some personally identifiable information.|
What types of cookies are used?
Two types of cookies can be used on the sites: 'session cookies' and 'persistent cookies'.
- session cookies: they are temporary cookies that remain on your device until the moment you leave the site.
- persistent cookies: cookies that remain on your device for much longer or until you manually delete it (how long the cookie remains on your device will depend on the 'life span' of the cookie in question and the settings of your browser).
Some of the pages that you visit can also collect information through 'pixel tags' (also known as 'clear gifs') that could be shared with third parties who directly assist the promotional activities and the development of websites. For example, information on the use of Internet sites relating to the people who visit the sites can be shared with advertising agencies to target banner ads on websites in an optimal way.
Another subdivision of type of cookies - indicated by the Guarantor for the protection of personal data - is between Technical Cookies, Profiling Cookies, First Party Cookies, Third Party Cookies.
- Technical Cookies: these are cookies that are used to browse or provide a service requested by the user. They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the website owner. Without the use of these cookies, some operations could not be carried out or would be more complex and / or less secure, such as the home banking activities (display of the statement, bank transfers, bill payment, etc.), for which cookies, which allow us to maintain and maintain the user's identification during the session, are indispensable.
- Profiling cookies: these are the cookies used to track the user's browsing on the web and create profiles on his tastes, habits, choices, etc. With these cookies, advertising messages can be transmitted to the user's terminal in line with the preferences already expressed by the same user in the online navigation.
- First-party cookies (first-part cookies) or cookies generated and managed directly by the manager of the website on which the user is browsing.
- Third-party cookies (third-part cookies), which are generated and managed by parties other than the operator of the website on which the user is browsing (in force, as a rule, a contract between the owner of the website and the Part Three)
What are third-party cookies?
Several vendors can set cookies on your device when you visit sites to allow them to provide the services they are providing. If you would like more information about these cookies, along with information on how to avoid receiving these cookies, you can consult the appropriate table at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/
How can I check or delete cookies?
Most internet browsers are initially set to accept cookies automatically. You can change these settings to block cookies or to warn you that cookies are being sent to your device. There are several ways to manage cookies, you can refer to the user manual or the help screen of your browser to find out how to adjust or change your browser settings. Disabling cookies may affect your browsing, for example you may not be able to visit certain sections or not receive personalized information when you visit a site.
If you use different devices to view and access Internet sites (for example, computers, smartphones, tablets, etc.), you must ensure that each browser on each device is adjusted to reflect your cookie preferences.
TECHNICAL AND STATISTICAL COOKIES USED BY THE SECRETSPORADES.COM
Technical cookies have the function of allowing the carrying out of activities closely related to the operation of this online space. The technical cookies used by this site can be divided into the following sub-categories:
- Browsing cookies, by means of which you can save your browsing preferences and optimize the browsing experience of the User;
- Analytical cookies, by means of which we acquire statistical information regarding the browsing modes of the Users. This information is treated in aggregate and anonymous form;
- Functionality cookies, including third parties, used to activate specific features of this online space and necessary to provide the service or improve it.
The following Technical Cookies do not require the prior consent of the User to be installed and used.
|Cookie name||Type of cookie||Description of cookies||Cookie duration|
|PHPSESSID||session||necessary to the web platform to identify the single session of a user||single session|
|__utma||persistent||user visit time - necessary for the third-party service Google Webmaster and Analytics.||2 years|
|__utmb||persistent||user drop-out rate - required by the third-party Google Analytics service.||30 minutes|
|__utmc||session||user's source - necessary for the third-party service of Google Analytics.||single session|
|__an M||persistent||user's source - necessary for the third-party service of Google Analytics.||1 years|
|__utmt||persistent||performance - necessary for the third-party service of Google Analytics.||10 minutes|
|__utmv||persistent||performance - necessary for the third-party service of Google Analytics.||2 years|
|__utmz||persistent||user's source - necessary for the third-party service of Google Analytics.||6 months|
|_ga||persistent||distinction of users - necessary for the third-party service of Google Analytics.||2 years|
|_gat||persistent||distinction of users - necessary for the third-party service of Google Analytics.||10 minutes|
|adinj||persistent||necessary for the web platform to rotate internal banners.||1 hour|
|comment_author_ (followed by a sequence of 32 alphanumeric characters)||persistent||technical cookie issued to the comment of an article||1 years|
|comment_author_email_ (followed by a sequence of 32 alphanumeric characters)||persistent||technical cookie issued to the comment of an article||1 years|
|comment_author_url_ (followed by a sequence of 32 alphanumeric characters)||persistent||technical cookie issued to the comment of an article||1 years|
THIRD PARTY COOKIES USED ON THE SECRETSPORADES.COM
|First name||Description||Collected data||Place of processing and Policy Link|
GENERAL MANAGEMENT COOKIES
How to disable cookies by configuring the browser
- Disabling cookies on Firefox
- Disabling cookies on Chrome
- Disabling cookies on Internet Explorer
- Disabling cookies on Safari
- Disabling cookies on Opera
How to disable cookies for specific third-party services
- Google services
- Digital Advertising Alliance Consumer Choice (to block third-party cookies)
- Your Online Choices (to block third-party cookies)
Elimination of Flash cookies